Miami DUI Attorney
Award-Winning Criminal Trial Lawyer
Were you recently arrested for driving under the influence? Robert S. Reiff, the founder of the Law Offices of Robert S. Reiff, P.A., has over 30 years of experience representing clients accused of DUI and other criminal offenses and protecting their rights under the U.S. and Florida Constitutions. In an era when the presumption of innocence has been eroded by the summary suspension of driving privileges prior to the adjudication of guilt, it is his mission to fight for the Constitution in individual battles in South Florida's courtrooms.
Mr. Reiff is the author of the nationally published book, "Drunk Driving & Related Vehicular Offenses," (LEXIS Law Publishing Company), now in its Fifth Edition and a
contributing author for the book Defending DUI Vehicular Homicide Cases (Aspatore Publishing House).
Mr. Reiff is also a frequent lecturer on the subject of DUI defense, having lectured in national and regional seminars for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the National College for DUI Defense, The Florida Bar, and the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers as well as other professional organizations.
He has also authored numerous articles on DUI defense, the latest being "Auditioning For Your Freedom: Combating the Use of Field Sobriety Exercises in the DUI Prosecution" which was featured in the April 2014 issue of The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer's renowned journal, The Champion magazine. Click here
to read the full article. He is also a member of the Editorial Board of the prestigious DWI Journal of Law & Science.
Robert Reiff's successful trial practice has led to the following professional accolades:
- The only lawyer listed in the 2016 Best Lawyers in Florida Guide in the DUI/DWI category! Also listed in the Criminal Defense: White Collar and Criminal Defense: Non-White Collar categories as well!
- 2016 "Best Law Firms" Rankings Announcement
- Selected to the 2015 Florida Super Lawyers list for the 10th consecutive year.
- Selected as One of the Top Attorneys in America by The National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
Chosen as one of the Best Lawyers in Florida for 2015 for: Criminal Defense: Non-White Collar; Criminal Defense: White Collar;
and the DUI/DWI Defense Categories.
- He was the only lawyer in the entire state of Florida chosen by the Best Lawyers in Florida in the DUI/DWI Defense Category for 2015!
- Recipient of a Tier 1 ranking in the 2015 edition of U.S. News - Best Lawyers ("Best Law Firms")
- The only attorney in the state of Florida named by "Best Lawyers" in the DUI/DWI Defense category for 2014!
- Named one of the"Best Lawyers in America" continuously since 2000.
- Recipient of the Number One rating in an in-depth Miami Herald investigation of the most effective DUI defense attorneys in South Florida.
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- 2014 & 2013 The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- Selected to Florida's Super Lawyers® for multiple years, including 2014.
Voted "Best of the Bar" in South Florida by the
South Florida Business Journal.
One of the "Top Lawyers in South Florida" by
South Florida Legal Guide.
"Florida's Top Lawyers" by
Florida Monthly Magazine.
South Florida's Top Law Firms by
Miami Metro Magazine.
- One of only 389 lawyers who are Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law in the state of Florida of the more than 98,000 members of The Florida Bar.
- Included in Who's Who in American Law.
"Legal Elite" by
Florida Legal Trend Magazine.
- AVVO® "Superb" 10 rating.
Further solidifying his abilities, Mr. Reiff has been named as one of the "Best Lawyers in America" for 2015,
marking the 15th consecutive year that he has been awarded this prestigious distinction by his peers.
Florida has little tolerance for alleged DUI offenders; therefore you need to work with the most knowledgeable, skilled and reputable defense counsel you can find. When facing the possibility of fines, imprisonment, probation, community service, license revocation, and a permanent criminal record, you simply cannot afford to forgo a strong defense by one of the most knowledgeable and experienced attorney in this field in South Florida!
As a passionate attorney who fights zealously for his clients' rights, Robert S. Reiff treats each and every client as a top priority. This unwavering commitment to the success of his clients' DUI cases is solidified by the professional accomplishments and accolades he has received from the public and his peers. You can look to these superior qualifications to confirm why he is the attorney to trust with your case.
The issue is really straight forward: You can hire a lawyer who will read the book, or you can hire the lawyer who wrote the book!
For information on Attorney Reiff's book then please click here.
Defending DUI Vehicular Homicide Cases
This Aspatore legal title that Mr. Reiff wrote a portion of provides an authoritative insider's perspective on handling a vehicular homicide or manslaughter case where a client was driving under the influence. Leading criminal defense attorneys from around the country joined Mr. Reiff to guide readers through the important legal trends and recent cases influencing this area, and what these changes mean for clients and counsel. These top lawyers divulge tips that will be useful to both new attorneys and seasoned practitioners, and discuss how to evaluate evidence, utilize experts, prepare an aggressive defense, and contest the prosecution's case.